To help prevent the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), the Board of Directors has decided to close the museum until March 27th. We will reevaluate on March 26th to see what the next steps will be. Our main concern is the health of our volunteers, staff, and visitors. Our Bandana Benefit and Annual Membership meeting will be postponed to a future date.
Thank you for all your support and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please, stay home, stay safe, and we will see you when this crisis has passed.